May 21,2013
May 21,2013
Castle Residential have just sold my house - at a good price. I am very happy.
A few months ago it had never occurred to me to use this agent to sell my house, as although they had sold a similar property nearby I had always thought they were essentially a lettings agency.
What started by me popping in to Castle for a quick valuation, as a neighbour of mine was keen to buy our house direct, became a much better sale to a different local person, all thanks to Castle.
Many estate agents can be extremely courteous at the first meeting and then you realise it was superficial. But I found Ed and Chris remained extremely helpful and polite throughout the whole selling period, and were never \'pushy\' - something I\'ve found so many London agents can be.
There were a few awkward moments during the sales process - as always - but both Ed and Chris were there to support me and the sale in a consistently gracious way.
Luck had a a role to play in the overall equation that enabled us to sell at a very good price, but Chris and Ed provided the key buyer. Well done.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Castle Residential (London) Hanwell! To leave a new review of Castle Residential (London) Hanwell, please click the link below !
Write a review for Castle Residential (London) Hanwell