May 21,2013
May 21,2013
I phoned bushels as part of a series of phone calls to many agents I spoke with Tom Raywood. I detailed my request and was given details of a new instruction. I arrange to meet tom at the Property which after a 2nd visit made an offer via Tom which after a little negotiation was accepted.

Tom was fantastic, from the initial phone call through to completion he was my sole contact. Tom listened and always made educated responses. Throughout the whole process I trusted Tom. He always responded promptly to requests and questions, and if he didn't know an answer he found out the answer before coming back to me therefore I always had correct information.

Having bought and sold 2 properties in the last 2 years I was very impressed by Tom's manner and courteous approach in all correspondence and meetings.

The whole process from beginning to end was painless. I would recommend Tom Raywood at Bushells 100%. I will definitely consider using Bushells when the time comes to sell as well.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Portico Acton Branch! To leave a new review of Portico Acton Branch, please click the link below !
Write a review for Portico Acton Branch