May 21,2013
May 21,2013
I would strongly warn both tenants and landlords before using Martin & Co Croydon. From day one the service has been poor. After a string of lies, like the property being painted (it wasnt), i had to deal with a mice infestation (which they knew as they managed the property) , i didnt move in on time (2pm), I was still waiting at 7pm to move in, the property wasnt cleaned.... just to name a few but the HUGE concern was that they let me move into the property WITHOUT a current gas safety cert and it transpired that i had been living in the property with a GAS LEAK FOR NEARLY 2 MONTHS! and to make it worse I couldnt smell the gas. THIS COULD HAVE HAD FATAL CONCEQUENCES! Only due to a random chap coming to visit the property to check my CO2 alarm. Not only did they not admit any liabilty, they then informed my landlord NOT to speak to me! After informing the head office of Martin & Co they were not interested as the Croydon branch is a franchise and they pay to use the name so they can work like a bunch of cowboys.To this day no body has admited responsibility.
By: Peter Brown
Feb 04, 2014
P.S. she is also currently in arrears with her rent.....
By: Peter Brown
Jan 22, 2014
This tenant moved in at the beginning of November 2012. We had not managed the property previously. She was compensated for the problems encountered prior to her posting on this site. Natalie worked for one of our competitors during 2013 and has recently tried to rent another property through us.
Peter Brown
Proprietor
Martin & Co Croydon

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Martin & Co Office 76! To leave a new review of Martin & Co Office 76, please click the link below !
Write a review for Martin & Co Office 76