Jul 10,2010
Jul 10,2010
Awful experience of Russells. Charges for absolutely everything including changes to notice period, contract renewal, moving out charge. They entered the property I was renting once without asking. Letters asking to arrange an inspection (twice a year for some reason) threatening hefty fines if I wasn't there. When I left, I cleaned the property top to bottom. But Russells still insisted they needed to get contract cleaners in and charged me over
By: Russells
Aug 06, 2011
Our fees are very clear and are on the application form to rent property. We act for the landlord who is our client and as such as part of our Terms and Conditions with the landlord, we have a policy of re contracting at the termination of each fixed contract. Tenants are charged for their part of the leagl work in preparing new contracts after an initial term. These fees are on the application for to rent property and therefore a tenant has a choice at that stage. I don't believe a solicitor would do this for nothing. Tenants (and sometimes landlords) agree open term tenancies. These are fine but give neither side any security and from a tenants point of view, they have lost the security of knowing they have a property for say another year and risk the landlord serving them with two months notice at any time. It is a system that has advantages for both parties. Tenants are charged a fixed cost for cleaning which is also on our application form and also annexed to the contract and again advised with checkout documentation. Fixed cleaning costs are welcomed by the vast majority as it allows tenants to vacate and let us deal with the clean for a pre agreed cost. If the author of this comment would like to make an appointment to see any of the Directors we would welcome the opportunity to discuss any issue that he/she may have.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Russell Residential Office 1! To leave a new review of Russell Residential Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for Russell Residential Office 1