Jul 10,2010
Jul 10,2010
Bridgfords start by valuing your house generously, then, when they have you hooked, they put pressure on you to drop the price so they can make a quick sale. Because they have fixed fees, there is no incentive to get you the best price.
By: first time buyer
Nov 04, 2010
Bridgefords are the most arrogant and useless agents on the market - stay away from them if possible - both sellers and buyers!

3 months ago I first time got in touch with Bridgfords to arrange viewing of the property I was interested in. They said that I have to first see their mortgage people and get an agreement in principle before I could arrange any viewings. I had an agreement in principle from my bank that somehow was insufficient. So I agreed to a meeting with one of their agents. They checked my payslips and bank accounts - I am quite sure they have no right to ask for those details before I make an offer. But as a first time buyer I am a bit silly and I let them have the details. I got an agreement in principle via Bridgfords, for much more money that I really want to spend on my first house, so instead of offers up to 130k (my preference) they started sending me those 5bed houses for 190k! When I refused seeing any of those expensive ones and when I didn't like 1 house they showed me round for 150k they put me on a black list of timewasters and they didn't allow me to see any more properties! That's ridiculous! I will never use them again.
By: annl65
Jul 22, 2010
I agree totally, same thing happened with us.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Bridgfords Branch! To leave a new review of Bridgfords Branch, please click the link below !
Write a review for Bridgfords Branch