May 21,2013
May 21,2013
It is without a doubt that if it hadn\'t been for the positive encouragement and reassurance from both Nathan James and Sherard James in the recent rental of my property, I would most likely not be enjoying my lovely new home now, but rather would still be living in it, procrastinating and worrying about all the bad things that might happen if I let it out! Instead, it is certainly one of the best moves I\'ve made and I\'m very grateful to both gentlemen, especially to Nathan for his initial proactive negotiations and to Sherard for his efforts in finding the perfect tenants for me. Both were always on hand to answer any of our questions, no matter how trivial and I am reassured that the management of my property is in very good hands.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of ludlowthompson Wandsworth - Tooting! To leave a new review of ludlowthompson Wandsworth - Tooting, please click the link below !
Write a review for ludlowthompson Wandsworth - Tooting