May 21,2013
May 21,2013
I have recently sold my property using Springbok Properties. I would like to say how pleased I am with the service that I have received. The service has been extremely professional and I would like to thank Natalie especially who has both a professional and pleasant manner. I would definitely recommend Springbok to others.
By: Springbok Customer Services
May 23, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to complete a review. Your feedback has been passed to Natalie. We are extremely happy to hear that you were pleased with the service you received and that you felt the service was extremely professional and that you were dealt with in a professional and pleasant manner. We would like to wish you all the best for the future, and please do not hesitate to contact us should you need our services again. Warm Regards - All the Team at Springbok.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Springbok Properties Universal Square! To leave a new review of Springbok Properties Universal Square, please click the link below !
Write a review for Springbok Properties Universal Square