May 21,2013
Richard Snatt MNAEA, BA Hons
May 21,2013
I had previously used other agents in dealing with my property sale, however Oakfield were the only ones who showed an interest in selling my property at a value I believed it was worth, as it was in some ways similar to a lot on the market at the time.
When I first entered the office, there appeared to be a good working atmosphere and great communication between all staff members. This was very impressionable for me, and after a valuation of my property I decided to go with them as they were enthusiastic and energetic.
They talked highly about the other staff members, which put a lot of confidence in them selling my flat.
Although the first initial viewing was done by myself for the buyer, the rest of the communication/liaison was dealt with extremely effectively between myself, the buyer, and the solicitors. If Claire or Richard was unable to deal with the query, Kayleigh and Chloe were just as equally helpful in assisting me with the matter at hand.

I thank them greatly for advising me on the moving procedure as this was the first time I had moved, I was previously a first time buyer and it was a brand new experience for me.

The great dynamics and communication with everyone in the team assisted the sale to move rapidly (as quick as can be expected when moving!), and I feel that I was in safe hands throughout the sale/move.

Thank you kindly for your professional assistance in the matter from everyone.
By: Oakfield
May 23, 2013
Dear A. Clifford. Thank you for your positive comments regarding our team members and the service we provide here at Oakfield. Your positive comments have been passed onto Richard & Claire. Kind Regards Oakfield Customer Relations

Oakfield