May 20,2013
May 20,2013
Working with Gerald Klein was a breath of fresh air. I had very tight timelines for my move and needed to get from Surrey to Clapham area, including finding a flat and organising the move, within a timeframe of two/three weeks. Gerald spent a Saturday afternoon with me showing me around several different flats, as well as showing me the area (of which I was not familiar). Although this sounds so basic, this has NOT been my experience in working with other agents in the UK. Gerald has been extremely professional and nothing but helpful. He has been accessible throughout the process, and continues to be now as I sort out details after having moved into my flat this weekend. I would highly recommend any prospective tenants looking for a flat go to Lauriston\'s and request Gerald!

Louise was also a pleasure to work with. She handled all of the paperwork side of the securing the new flat. Everything was done in a very timely and efficient manner and she answered all of my queries very quickly. Louise helped to make the process as smooth as possible.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Lauristons Battersea! To leave a new review of Lauristons Battersea, please click the link below !
Write a review for Lauristons Battersea