May 20,2013
May 20,2013
I went to them to view a property they had for sale.

Just to view a property they referred to us as \'Applicants\'.. they wanted to know our email, phone, details about our own property, our address, how much we were selling it for, which agent was selling it for us, how long it had been on the market and within minutes had a marketing email from them RE: Application.. etc

I politely replied to them saying that did not need all those details and could they delete my email (which my wife had given them) from their computer as I do not want their marketing spam and I wasn\'t exactly sure what it was we had \'applied\' for? I merely wanted to view a property we were interested in.

I was told that without all this information they wouldn\'t be happy for us to view the property to which I told them to cancel the viewings and delete ALL my information within 7 days.

The property is also up for sale through another agent which we have now arranged to view without going through all this nonsense.
As someone who worked for a solicitors in the conveyancing department dealing with Estate Agents on a daily basis I am not in fact surprised by their behavior. Although this is the first time I have EVER heard of a potential buyer being referred to as an applicant.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Sharman Quinney Office 5! To leave a new review of Sharman Quinney Office 5, please click the link below !
Write a review for Sharman Quinney Office 5