May 20,2013
May 20,2013
the overall help from the staff at springbok was very good. their customer skills are excellent. they were very friendly and very helpful in the process of selling my property. out of all of the staff I would personally say that Natalie jackson was the most helpful as she always kept me informed over what was going on. she was always very kind and very positive. I would recommend springbok to anyone I know who is going to either sell or buy a property in the future.
By: Springbok Customer Services
May 21, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to complete a review. Your feedback has been passed to Natalie. We are extremely pleased to hear that you felt our Customer Service skills are excellent you were dealt with in a friendly, helpful, kind and positive manner and kept informed at all times throughout the process. We would like to wish you all the best for the future, and please do not hesitate to contact us should you need our services again. Warm Regards - All the Team at Springbok.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Springbok Properties Universal Square! To leave a new review of Springbok Properties Universal Square, please click the link below !
Write a review for Springbok Properties Universal Square