Jul 09,2010
Jul 09,2010
I have never been in the situation of selling and buying a property before and was very apprehensive about the whole process. Jola from Crystal Palace valued my house, taking time to inform me about the market, what buyers wanted and realistic advice. John the mortgage advisor was amazing, his help and advise was invaluable, a service I hadnt even thought about, and could not have completed without him. After the offer was accepted Jayne from Croydon took over the after sales process. She was dedicated in finding out the position of all buyers and sellers along the chain ensuring we all moved towards exchange and completion. She worked incredibly hard and is an asset to Streets ahead!
Overall I am extremely impressed by the whole package, it wasnt as stressful as I thought it might be all thanks to the Streets ahead team! Thank you!

Write a review for Streets Ahead Crystal Palace Branch