May 20,2013
May 20,2013
My wife and I were in two minds about selling or renting or property. The Market in Chelsea has recently been quite active and we were contemplating selling up and moving to our House in West Sussex. We have never rented before, so we were unsure about the regulations applied to property rental. A friend of ours had used London Property Service to rent his property whilst he travelled abroad. He could not sing their praises enough. Apparently whilst he was away they had conducted regular inspections at the property, and gave it regular sprucing up! We he returned he said that it actually looked better than he had left it.

After hearing such a glowing report my wife and I decided that we would ask someone from London Property Service to visit us at the property and give us some advice.

We were impressed with the advice which we received from Oliver. He was so calm and collective. He didn\'t phase us when he explained the process, and all in all we felt very comfortable to give him our property for rentals. We now have a lovely family from the USA staying at our house. They are based in UK for 2 years, and they love the property.

I would like to give them the thumbs up and a BIG thank you for their efforts!

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of London Property Service Office 1! To leave a new review of London Property Service Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for London Property Service Office 1