May 20,2013
May 20,2013
Regis Direct - Letting a flat that was starting to get damp and mould problems within the first month that I have moved in which are affecting my health. I am still living in this property and Regis Direct won\'t rectify the problems regarding this flat after keep asking for over 4 years. I am so dissapointed and due to Regis continually ignoring this matter I have had to report this problem to Environmental Health Office at Southend-on-Sea Borough Council. Even though Regis carried out some of the EHO recommendations, not all of these have been completed. Subsequently Regis contacted EHO to say that their recommendations has been completed, which is incorrect and misleading, Regis Direct only interested in taking their tenants money no matter how disgusting conditions of the property that tenants have to live in. I would not recommend!!!!!

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Regis Direct Office 1! To leave a new review of Regis Direct Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for Regis Direct Office 1