May 20,2013
May 20,2013
Absolute joke of a letting agency. Staff make you feel like your burdening them with your problems, and constantly go on about how busy they are, yet if you turn up at there offices they are all laughing and joking and don\'t seem that busy.
I moved out of an apartment I loved due to the poor service they provided me.
They asked me to post a positive comment on here for them, I\'m sorry but the one good thing they did for me (return my deposit) does not cancel out 6 months of poor service.
By: zoehalford
May 20, 2013
Dear Sir/Madam
Please could you provide us with your details. As Head of Property Management I will give you my email address. This is I need to be able to investigate this as soon as possible as your comments are extremely concerning and I would like to have the opportuunity to look into this further.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Andrew Louis Office 1! To leave a new review of Andrew Louis Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for Andrew Louis Office 1