May 19,2013
May 19,2013
Do NOT use this estate agents. I really cannot understand how any reviews on this agency could be good. They are horrific.
The worst experience I have ever had with estate agents and I have rented properties for the last ten years. Firstly... The member of staff we dealt with in the office didn\'t have a clue about what her job actually was. When viewing our property we were told many things that either were not true or had not been agreed by the landlord. We were told we had to move in by a certain date when it turned out the landlord wasn\'t ready for us to move in and therefore the property was in a disgusting state.

The worst thing about this agency is their customer service. They fail to remember that we as customers are actually paying them (a lot of money) for a service and continued to treat us like something they stepped in on their way to work. When we queried why we had to pay them over £1100 before having been contacted about whether the tenancy would go ahead, they spoke to us like idiots on the phone and when I spoke to Sam he was actually extrememly rude and verging on aggressive.

The company that manages the properties for this agency \'relience management\' have even worse customer service skills. Everytime contact was made their teenage like attitude continued. Cocky, rude, demanding and basically vile. Having asked to speak to a manger I was put on hold and then told they were unavable. They tell you that everything is \'company policy\' in order to stop you questioning information and so called rules.

I can not tell you enough how bad this agency is. I have no understanding how any of these good ratings could have been written as I have only heard bad things since dealing with them.
There are many other estate agencies to go to, please do.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Victoria Knight Office 1! To leave a new review of Victoria Knight Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for Victoria Knight Office 1