May 20,2013
Reading Berks
May 20,2013
After pursuing a career within Property and Surveying, it is \'professionals\' like Adams Estates\' that make me cringe further when being compared to an Estate Agent. These people are nothing but incompetent, useless, unprofessional, aggressive and rude. I was phoned after signing my current tenancy, and DEMANDED that I write out 12 Months Cheques for rent in advance! Something which is completely unheard of and wasn\'t mentioned within the tenancy agreement. The agent from Adams estates was aggressive, rude and told me \'you don\'t know anything to do with property\', somewhat ironic coming from a suit with no qualification or clearly knowledge. Whilst \'writing\' our tenancy agreement, they also made the rather large oversight of stating the monthly rent as the yearly total! Rather glad I spotted that one. After losing our paperwork, being aggressive face-to-face when was asked a simple question regarding tenancy deposits and general moron like behaviour...you seriously need to consider other letting options before thinking about doing any business with Adams Estates.

Adams Estates