May 20,2013
May 20,2013
We had a property to sell in the Deals Gateway development. We shortlisted 3 local agents who were asked to respond to a bid document, view the property and discuss their proposal. There was a weighted matrix of 10 criteria used to select the agent. Tamer of Conran provided the most comprehensive information. Strong points of the bid were marketing strength, knowledge of the development and price/value (he reeled off the top of his head 8 prices of recent sales, 7 of which were right) and sales record. The price range and pitch point was, in my opinion, exactly where I expected (based on my comprehensive data). Other strong points were a competitive fee structure and good people in the office.
Nicky Moody (along with Abbey) handled things from then on. We had a number of interested parties immediately, and sold within 8 days at a 3.5% discount, but above the price I was expecting. This was handled very professionally and efficiently. The main issue became the completion process and exchange of contracts. In this regard Nicky was like a \'dog with a bone\' keeping on top of things to make sure that all went through properly. This sort of followup made us feel at ease while things took their course.
All in all, we were extremely pleased with Conran (Tamer, Nicky and the others in the office). I would not hesitate to recommend them to market, sell, and complete the sales process.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Conran Estates Greenwich! To leave a new review of Conran Estates Greenwich, please click the link below !
Write a review for Conran Estates Greenwich