May 19,2013
May 19,2013
I visited twice a 4 bedroom house on Hawthorne Rd with the agent Matthew Hayward from Central Estate. I was interested in renting the property but I wanted to know more about the terms and the agency fees. I went to their office and Matthew Hayward described to me the agency fees: a total of £480 for my wife and I !!!!.... £240 for the contract and administration and another £240 for the reference checks. A complete rip off. I had to leave and give up that property and was completely guted by the behaviour of those rogue agents who charge fees, which have nothing to do with the service they offer.
Simply not charging rip off fees and earn their living in a honest way...
By: Matthew Hayward
May 20, 2013
Thank you for your comments, I do understand that you are very frustrated with the fee's that I quoted you, but you must understand that we have a duty to qualify our applicants to the highest standard for our landlords.
If you do not wish to rent the property through us due to our fee's that is your decision, I provided the information in regards to the costs and I have not hidden anything from you.
The fact that you have written in your review that we are rougue agents is a slur on my and the companies reputation.
We deal with many landlords and I am sure they will agree that our service is of a very high standard and has been for the last 20 years.
However we do not want anyone upset and we understand that you are good applicants looking for a home and I would only be too happy to speak to you and discuss things further.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Central Estate Agents (Walthamstow) Walthamstow! To leave a new review of Central Estate Agents (Walthamstow) Walthamstow, please click the link below !
Write a review for Central Estate Agents (Walthamstow) Walthamstow

Central Estate Agents (Walthamstow)

179 Hoe Street Walthamstow, London