May 19,2013
May 19,2013
Astley Sharpe have restored my faith in estate agents! I dealt with Barry mostly who did all my viewings and was excellent- a proper estate agent that had people looking round my small house for up to 45 mins compared to the quick 5-10 mins viewings by competitors. He knew his stuff, knew the area and got good feedback for me. My house had been on the market for several months prior to moving to Astley Sharpe with 2 larger more well known agents- who had been awful. Other agents sent young, inexperienced and various staff to \'Show\' my property- they didn\'t have a clue and were just out for a quick sale/money and knew very little about the area or rental potential. After just a couple of months with Astley Sharpe my property sold- thank you so much to Barry and Craig for a genuine and professional service.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Taylor Walsh Office 1! To leave a new review of Taylor Walsh Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for Taylor Walsh Office 1