May 18,2013
May 18,2013
It\'s really a pleasant house buying process with Paul! He resolved all the requests and my stupid questions very efficiently and patiently.
Last week when the seller was on business trip to Singapore, and he could still contact him within hours for an agreed completion date which is very impressive.
I would recommend using this property agent to everyone I know and everyone on the internet.

H. W.
By: Paul Higley
May 20, 2013
Many thanks Harry for your kind comments. I very much enjoyed working with you in the purchase of your first home. Thank you for your first class attitude and organisation in getting things done! I'm glad that your experience with Higley Homes was a positive one and I wish you well to live in your new home, all the best Paul

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Evolve Residential Barking! To leave a new review of Evolve Residential Barking, please click the link below !
Write a review for Evolve Residential Barking