May 18,2013
May 18,2013
I have been dealing with Jay Hayden in the process of finalising my tenancy at the property, after it had been sold. Jay has made sure that both my flatmate and I have stayed informed as to the stages at which the sale was, though it was not his responsibility. Throughout our dealings he remained very helpful and went out of his way to make the process as easy and stressfree for us as possible.
Jay always maintains a friendly demeanour and is professional and communicative. He is easy to get in touch with and responds to any query in the shortest possible time. It is obvious Jay enjoys his job, as it translates into his incredibly positive attitude towards customers. It was an absolute pleasure having an agent like Jay.
By: Jay Haydeb
May 19, 2013
Thanks Dora. Good luck with the move

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Martin & Wright West Hampstead! To leave a new review of Martin & Wright West Hampstead, please click the link below !
Write a review for Martin & Wright West Hampstead