May 18,2013
May 18,2013
Jenny Holland and I have a strong business relationship and I would recommend her to any prospective landlord. She is knowledgeable and helpful. She recently joined Leaders and from there, I also got to know David Montero, the Forrest Hill branch manager. I have been impressed by David\'s and his team\'s professionalism. They provide good client services both to landlords and tenants - ensuring all documentation is correct; the credit department is also very professional. All rents are collected in a timely manner and information communicated to me. I find the team invaluable with the help I have received has given me time to concentrate on running my property business effectively.
By: David Montero - (Branch Manager)
May 28, 2013
Hi T

Thanks for the review, I'm glad your happy with our service.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Leaders Forest Hill! To leave a new review of Leaders Forest Hill, please click the link below !
Write a review for Leaders Forest Hill