May 18,2013
May 18,2013
Excellent professional service from initial discussion and valuation to the completion of the sale. Unfortunately our initial sale, on which we exchanged contracts, but did not complete - unheard of but it happened - created what I can only describe as a roller coaster nightmare. The agents help and advice was second to none, finally resulting in a sale which was completed within six weeks.
I have used other agents over the years but there is no doubt that, in my opinion, Fine and Country is the number one agency in the area and I have no hesitation in recommending them.
By: Simon
May 18, 2013
Dear Eric Richford
I agree that it really was a "roller coaster nightmare" but we got there in the end thanks to great teamwork and excellent work from yourself and your solicitors. A job well done by all-thanks for posting your thoughts!

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Fine & Country St Neots! To leave a new review of Fine & Country St Neots, please click the link below !
Write a review for Fine & Country St Neots