Properties Glasgow - Infiniti Properties
May 01,2013
May 01,2013
I use the services of 3 Letting Agents, sadly Direct Lettings aka JE Shepherds was always scoring lowest on my list for service. I discovered that they were not looking after my interests when I decided to view a flat after it became void. I was shocked to find the place in such a poor state.
Making contact with the agents rep, Wendy was never an easy task. Calls took days to return if at all, emails never responded to. I took the decision to end their involvement with this property and had it refurbished and tenanted within two weeks through another agent. I then removed my other flat from their management, ending our relationship. What a sigh of relief! The sting though was in the final rental statement where they had instructed an electrician to do around £200 of unauthorised work without making contact yet again!

So the conclusion is that they are not professional, poor at communications and really not motivated enough to compete with much much better agents out there. Think twice!
1) Sent reports of inspections. 2) Answered emails. 3) Responded to phone calls and messages promptly. 4) Not spend any money on maintenance without making contact - our usual protocol.
By: Keith Brown
Mar 17, 2016
We dealt with both agents in the Forfar Office & they left us with a house packed, a large mover's bill and nowhere to move. The company do not do their Due Diligence to confirm
the houses they have on offer to rent, are legally able to be rented.
My only recommendation is: if you have a choice, go with someone else.
By: Customer Services
Sep 16, 2014
We would firstly like to thank you for your feedback and as always we take all concerns very seriously.

Wendy was only with Direct Lettings for a short time and since her departure in June 2013 we have developed an excellent team of property professionals working from our new property showroom in Melville Place Edinburgh. We have been working very hard over the last 12 months to create an exciting, fast moving, fast growing business with our new team in place, our objective being one of complete customer satisfaction. It would be prudent at this stage to also correct the author of the review in stating that Direct Lettings is not, nor has been part of J&E Shepherd.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Direct Lettings Ltd (Edinburgh) Office 1! To leave a new review of Direct Lettings Ltd (Edinburgh) Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for Direct Lettings Ltd (Edinburgh) Office 1

Direct Lettings Ltd (Edinburgh)

12 Atholl Crescent Edinburgh