May 11,2013
May 11,2013
Ashley Charles are a disgrace. Right from the beginning when I was searching for a rental property, they were impossible to get in contact with. I had to hound them in order to get a viewing. Lettings agents should be making it easy for prospective tenants, not hard! As a landlord I would be very disappointed to hear this if I had asked them to market my property.

The inspections are not so bad. Except one time AJ came into the property despite me telling him over the entry phone that I would like him to wait. I had just got out of the shower and this was very intrusive and I was quite shocked.

If I ever have any questions about the property or any problems, they do their best to avoid having to help out at all, which is ridiculous for a fully managed property. More often than not I have had to get things done myself. They always try to refer the problem elsewhere because they are lazy.

When they actually do acknowledge there is a problem they try to blame it on the tenants! We were told by their contractor that they always try to get someone else to pay so they don\'t have to. It was very stressful and when I spoke to my landlord about it, it turns out she didn\'t know what was going on at all. I have not received an apology for being accused of damaging the property with no grounds for them doing so. If I didn\'t love living at the property and have such a nice landlord I would seek alternative accommodation so I didn\'t have to deal with these people again.

Just look at their comments back on any other posts raising concerns over their competence - they just argue and try to blame their clients instead of apologising and trying to get things resolved. I find them very rude and an embarrassment. As a landlord or a tenant - steer clear at all costs!

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Ashley Charles Estate Agents Office 1! To leave a new review of Ashley Charles Estate Agents Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for Ashley Charles Estate Agents Office 1