May 17,2013
May 17,2013
I have recently sold my house through Andrews in the Bear Flat and I found all the team to be excellent. I would like to especially pass my thanks onto Sam who was brilliant and took the time to explain things to me and nothing was too much trouble for him. He went out of his way on numerous occasions and without his help and advice I do not believe I would of sold my house as quickly as I did. A big thank you to Sam I will make sure I recommend him to anyone who ever asks for an estate agent, which happens often as I work for a removal company in Bath and I am often asked if I can recommend an estate agent. I would also like to thank the whole team at the Bear Flat branch you have all been brilliant.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Andrews Office 15! To leave a new review of Andrews Office 15, please click the link below !
Write a review for Andrews Office 15