May 17,2013
May 17,2013
I signed up with Ludlow to see what properties were available. On the day of the appointment I was introduced to Maria Hogan, I was shown several flat within the building, the flat I originally booked for viewing was not ideal for me. Maria went through all the documents required with me and helped me with filling the on-line form which was very kind of her. I was dealt with a professional and friendly manner as I have been let down by many agents and Maria reassured me that she will help me the best she can. All the paper work was done swiftly by Maria. She has been amazing, making sure I moved in all okay. I am extremely satisfied with her service and would recommend her and your office to others on the merit of her work.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of ludlowthompson Acton! To leave a new review of ludlowthompson Acton, please click the link below !
Write a review for ludlowthompson Acton

ludlowthompson