May 17,2013
May 17,2013
I purchased a flat through the Bexhill branch of Oakfield. My main point of contact was with Claire Sturland and ably backed up by her colleague Richard Snatt. At all times Claire was very professional, polite and with a positive attitude. Calls were always returned and any questions quickly answered. The purchase proved to be difficult due to the poor level of service from my solicitors who are based in Wales. However Claire persevered and made daily calls to the solicitors until they eventually gave in and exchanged contracts. I would happily buy or sell with Oakfield again and wish them every success.
By: Oakfield
May 23, 2013
Dear G Blake
Thank you for taking the time to review Claire & Richard in our Bexhill branch we are so pleased that they have provided you with such a high level of customer service. I will ensure your comments are passed onto them.
Oakfield Customer Relations

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Oakfield Bexhill! To leave a new review of Oakfield Bexhill, please click the link below !
Write a review for Oakfield Bexhill