May 17,2013
May 17,2013
Nathan was one of the best estate agents I have ever had the pleasure of working with. The main problem I\'ve had before is that they would be very hard to get hold of and would take a few days to get back to you. I had no such problem with Nathan as he kept in constant communication via email, text and phone. Due to this I was able to view quite a few properties and was able to find one I liked and get all the paperwork sorted all within 10 days. Nathan was very knowledgeable about the flats I was looking at as well as the surrounding area and seemed to be in constant contact with the landlords as well. He was extremely polite and friendly whenever we met and always made sure that all my questions were fully answered and he never forced me or pressurised me to do anything which is one of the problems I\'ve had with agents before as some of them were keen to get the deal done as quick as possible. Nathan was a pleasure to work with and made what usually is a very stressful process, a very smooth and relaxed one.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of ludlowthompson Wandsworth - Tooting! To leave a new review of ludlowthompson Wandsworth - Tooting, please click the link below !
Write a review for ludlowthompson Wandsworth - Tooting