May 17,2013
May 17,2013
These are the worst estate agents i have ever had the misfortune to deal with. Aside from the massive fees they charge they do not reply to calls, have terrible communication and treat you with utter contempt. I kept having to chase to find out if everything was going through, could not get a day or time for handover - they told me to just pop in and sign everything. Finally on the day we were due to get the keys i had heard nothing so we went to the branch to pop in and sign the forms and were sent away for over 4 hours as nothing was ready. When we finally signed we were told to go and meet the inventory clerk at the property and they would go through everything. We got to the property to be told he could not stay as he had another appointment. The property was disgusting - they had not inspected it at all. Rotting rubbish at the front of the house, mold, filth and dirt throughout the house and a garden full of dangerous rubbish and a bin full of water and fag butts. I had agreed we would paint the property, I had to fight to get the paint and was not supplied with anything to get it on the walls. A second bed was in a room when I had asked for it not to be - frankly I could go on.

We have since sorted things out with the landlord - who is lovely. However we are still waiting for the inventory to arrive (over 2 weeks) which we paid for and which we need to add to. I have spoken to them again today and been given another load of rubbish excuses.

Everything - too much to even recommend how they can improve.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Bairstow Eves Branch! To leave a new review of Bairstow Eves Branch, please click the link below !
Write a review for Bairstow Eves Branch