May 17,2013
May 17,2013
My experince with Bradleys was very positive. The staff are very Customer focused.
A meeting was set up with Peter Lindberg at very short notice. We met at the property which i was selling and had a very positive discussion about the property for sale. Peter gave me a verbal indication of a realistic value. This was confirmed in writing and that was it from me. I had a call from Vicky at the branch office informing me the property was posted on the website. A couple of days later had a courtesy call from Vicky updating me on prospective viewings for the following days and she said she would call after the weekend to tell me how It went.
Next thing I know is I get a call on the Monday informing me an offer had been made, this was accepted.
The work done throughout was very professional and I was really impressed with the images and information of the property that had been published on the website.
I would definitely recommend the Newton Abbot branch of Bradleys for dealing with any property sale you may require.
Thank you Peter Lindberg and all of the Bradley staff at the branch. One very happy Customer.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Bradleys Estate Agents Newton Abbot! To leave a new review of Bradleys Estate Agents Newton Abbot, please click the link below !
Write a review for Bradleys Estate Agents Newton Abbot