May 17,2013
May 17,2013
I tasked Robert Stanford with selling my property in Forest Hill. I asked them to work around my wife\'s schedule who was caring for our baby girl. I asked them to minimize disruption for my family and to deliver under an aggressive timeline. They accepted. From the start, the communication was very good and the coordination of the various activities (survey, marketing, visits) was seamless. Disruption: none. During the sale process, I found the agency very responsive and helpful dealing with all my queries. The transaction was managed proactively from the start to a successful completion. All in all, Ben and Malcom know Forest Hill inside-out and are very professional. If you\'re looking for a local partner in FH, give them a shout.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Stanford Estates Forest Hill! To leave a new review of Stanford Estates Forest Hill, please click the link below !
Write a review for Stanford Estates Forest Hill