May 17,2013
May 17,2013
From the very start I found Warren Powell Richards to be professional, thorough and approachable. Communication within the company was good; I felt that regardless of who I contacted, the person at the other end of the telephone would know my situation and be able to help. I was particularly grateful for Polly\'s unstinting patience! I\'m sure that at times she must have rolled her eyes as I filled her inbox with yet another email but she maintained cheerful and interested throughout all our correspondence. She was also very particular and considerate at keeping me informed about what was happening, which was a great comfort.
I would not hesitate to reccommend Warren Powell Richards. As a business it provided an efficient, professional service; as a group of individuals working together, they proved themselves to be genuine, interested and helpful. Thank you.
By: Tim B
May 18, 2013
Thank you very much for writing such a positive and kind review of our humble company. I am delighted that your sale reached a satisfactory conclusion. We all wish you well in the new exciting stage in your life. If you find yourself in Alton and at a lose end you must call in and see us for tea and cakes. Thank you also for your words about Polly who is indeed a fine member of our team. Regards and best wishes Tim B, Senior Partner Warren Powell-Richards

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Warren Powell Richards Alton! To leave a new review of Warren Powell Richards Alton, please click the link below !
Write a review for Warren Powell Richards Alton