May 17,2013
May 17,2013
DODGY DODGY AGENTS!! The director of the company has Ben formally charged by the crown prosecution service for fraudulently using clients monks to fund their business and their lavish lifestyles. He is due to appear on Thames Magistrates Court on the 13th of June. Those who do not believe this please contact the court direct to confirm Bilat Shaista\'s hearing.

I am a disgruntled landlord as I am expecting refund as the tenants left early due to the poor service of allen coldest in and that Nilesh in particular. My tenants are pursuing me for their deposit 4 months after they had moved out. They are denying all knowledge to the tenants but when I speak to Nilesh he keeps referring to his director the shaister who has final say. At which point I began to research their dealings and previous history.

Landlords I am pleading with you please retain from allen goldstein dealing with your property. They are on the verge of going bust and it will be impossible for you to recover your rent monies.
They have to close down immediately. I am landlord and am dispute regarding the advanced fees and tenants deposit they are holding even though the tenancy has ended
By: Bodrul Ahmed
Dec 11, 2013
Dear Ash,

You seem to be leaving a lot of reviews about us as under different aliases. Thank you we appreciate all feed back.

Please visit the above link yourself to see what it page states.

Thank you.
By: Ash
Nov 29, 2013
Lying again Bodrul
By: Bodrul Ahmed
Sep 11, 2013
I think "Hannah" (if that is even a real person) may be a bit confused as Bilat Shaista is NOT a Director of Allen Goldstein therefore I cannot comment on your accusations. What I will say is one simply just doesn't call up a court and ask for such information to be disclosed.

The review suggests to me that it was written by a competitor of Allen Goldstein and this is the only way they know how to deal with competition.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Allen Goldstein Office 1! To leave a new review of Allen Goldstein Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for Allen Goldstein Office 1