May 17,2013
May 17,2013
2 years ago we rented properity from Maining Stainton agency. We had any problems at all throught the process of checking and renting. We recevied very fast everything what we needed to move in to the properity. 2 months ago my wife left me after 12 years of marriage. In one day I stayed with nothing. She also left arrears of the rent. My doctor diagnosed heavy depression. I wasn\'t even able to speak properly. Manning Stainton gave me excellent help in that hardest for me times. Especially one person : John Sheader. He helped me to finish tenancy. He also spoke with landlord in my name to help me to pay the debt off. Only because of his help I can live normally now. The word excellent is not strong enough to describe his and Manning Stainton service given to me.
Thank you for all service and help.
In my opinion Manning Stainton is the best agency, and I never forget them.
God bless you.

Kindest regards
By: Mark Manning
May 22, 2013
Hi, thanks very much for providing us with feedback after your experience. We're sorry to hear about everything that you went through and we're really glad John was able to help you through this difficult time and that you received great service.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Manning Stainton Moortown Lettings! To leave a new review of Manning Stainton Moortown Lettings, please click the link below !
Write a review for Manning Stainton Moortown Lettings