May 17,2013
May 17,2013
I cannot recommend Townsends enough! Me and my boyfriend were looking for a rented place and after 11 viewings with 4 different agents I am so glad we rented a property through Townsends. From start to finish of the entire process they went above and beyond to make everything as easy as possible for us to move in to our lovely property. As it's the first time we had rented we were completely unaware of the processes involved and our responsibilities as tenants but Jenna and her team made it so easy for us, they were always available to handle any queries or questions we had (and there were a LOT!). I moved from Kent to Sunbury so knew nothing about the area but when Rebecca showed us around the property I was very impressed with her knowledge of the area, I was also very impressed that they have their own dedicated pre-tenancy team. We have now been in almost a month and couldn\'t be happier, its great as a tenant knowing you have someone to contact even if you have the smallest or silliest of questions.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Townends Sunbury on Thames Branch! To leave a new review of Townends Sunbury on Thames Branch, please click the link below !
Write a review for Townends Sunbury on Thames Branch