May 17,2013
May 17,2013
Lee was a pleasure to deal with from the start. He began by being open and honest about the pros and cons of my property regarding its value and likely attractiveness to future buyers, and compared it to a property nearby which had recently sold, as well as explaining the characteristics of the local housing market, to explain his suggested list price. The property details were on the website within five days, with good photos and description. I had more than 10 viewings in the first week and by the end of that week had accepted a good offer which proceeded to completion in 8 weeks. The email record of viewings helped me keep track of everything. Lee kept me informed at all stages of the sale, updating me by email and phone as appropriate. This is the fourth estate agent I\'ve dealt with, and by far the best.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Glenn Flegg & Co Burnham! To leave a new review of Glenn Flegg & Co Burnham, please click the link below !
Write a review for Glenn Flegg & Co Burnham