May 17,2013
May 17,2013
The DPS are an absolute joke and extremely all for the tenant!, I have a situation were, I had an Assured Shorthold Tenancy signed by myself and the tenant, when the tenant moved out due to breaches caused under the tenancy, there was just over 5k worth of damage and other related costs to the property. I therefore applied for the deposit back from them. The Tenant disputed my request so it went to the adjudication department of the DPS, and today they have in their infinite wisdom decided to return the deposit to the tenant!! I am absolutely disgusted and astonished that they would do such a thing, and they are clearly and totally ignored the terms of the tenancy agreement signed. For example the tenancy cleared said the tenant is not allowed any pets at the property without my written authority, the DPS have agreed she had a pet there that caused damage, the tenancy said that the tenant was not allowed to redecorate with my written authority, the DPS have acknowledged that the tenant redecorated but have said because she done it in the first week that is okay!!!, totally and utterly ignoring the clause in the tenancy that said the tenant needed my written authority. DO NOT TOUCH THE DPS, learn by my mistake, I wish if I could turn back the clock I would not use them. They are all for the tenant. I am absolutely disgusted and currently contacting watchdog and making complaints.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of The Deposit Protection Service Office 1! To leave a new review of The Deposit Protection Service Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for The Deposit Protection Service Office 1