May 17,2013
May 17,2013
My current situation has made house hunting difficult. I am a professional and a graduate but I\'ve been out of work due to long term illness and forced to claim housing benefit, whilst I get back on my feet. I have an excellent reference from my previous landlord of "ideal tenant", having never missed a rental payment despite claiming benefits, and having kept the property immaculate for the six years I was living there. I also have a Professional Guarantor. However, due to my circumstances I have been treated in a snobbish and unwelcoming manner by most other lettings agents. NOT SO WITH NEWMAN\'S! Richard Sidaway has been warm, friendly and respectful throughout my experience and has never discriminated against me because of my situation. He has been professional, courteous and extremely helpful and a credit to his team. I would thoroughly recommend Newman\'s based on his conduct alone. (My previous property was also rented through Newman\'s in Rugby with whom I had a similarly good experience.)

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Newman Sales and Lettings Leamington Spa! To leave a new review of Newman Sales and Lettings Leamington Spa, please click the link below !
Write a review for Newman Sales and Lettings Leamington Spa