May 16,2013
May 16,2013
My mother recently passed away and our family had to decide what to do with the house. As we live in the USA, we decided renting was the best option for the foreseeable future. I contacted several agencies prior to my arrival in the UK so as to set up appoints ments and then decide who to work with. From the very start, Linsey Scotcher responded quickly and in a way that I found both professional and engaging. When my wife and I met her at the house my \'first impression\' was reinforced - she and Oakfield were the obvious choice. The other agents we met just fell considerably short of the bar that Linsey had set.
Follow up visits were handled by Emma Bailey who was every bit as professional, warm and personable as Linsey. All the question we had were answered, procedures explained, leaving us to return to the US knowing we had made the right choice of team to work with - these ladies \'rock\'!!!
I would add that both my wife and I are training consultants and so we look very critically at customer service, communication skills, organization etc and can be difficult to please as we have high expectations. We also use our experiences as examples on our training courses. Finding good examples can be difficult but the experience with Linsey and Emma will rank high on our \'how to do it right\' list.
By: Oakfield
May 17, 2013
Dear David W,

Thank you for taking the time to leave such a positive review of your recent dealings with Emma & Linsey in our Eastbourne branch. We are delighted that they met your expectations so well and will of course ensure that your feedback is rightfully passed onto them.

Kind regards

Oakfield Customer Relations

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Oakfield Eastbourne! To leave a new review of Oakfield Eastbourne, please click the link below !
Write a review for Oakfield Eastbourne