May 16,2013
May 16,2013
I am very disappointed with there service of Goymour Homes,
First off Money.
When we moved in we had to pay an extra month in advance and we receive benefits that they knew about so we had to pay an extra 495 so we wouldn\'t get behind on rent, we moved in on the 7th benefits pay on the day we moved in but Goymour want the money on the 1st even with the extra month in advanced!
we are late by 6 days, Goymour moved our pay day to the 5th, nice of them right?
well being 2 days late for the rent it costs us a late fee of 25 pounds a time!!

Property Condition
First off it looked good freshly painted it was winter so didn\'t go outside to look around
Big mistake. The windows after a week the paint started to blister on the windows
the place was freezing
most of the windows were rotten to dust when the gloss peeled after 3 weeks!
damp and condensation cover all of the windows in the place. Water would pool on the window sill.
Reported this to Goymour, they came out and said it was my fault for having plants and fish????

Also I was thinking rot took years not weeks?
there are 2 major cracks running from roof to floor in one room outside
one crack on one wall another crack on another wall.
there was a fair bit of mold growth in that room again Goymour said it was because of my plants and fish tank. . . ?!?!?! and I should keep a window open (its winter) keep one open all the time? right?!?!

bathroom skirting is all rotten and paint blistered. . !

well i\'m worried about my deposit so I asked if I would be charged for this?
Karen said if it wasn\'t there when you entered the property and its there when you leave
You will be charged accordingly.

I reported the repairs, once they got done. . . haha well the crack in the wall still there
the paint that has blistered still there the rotten timber still there no putty in the windows!
lost, well I sort of got the isolation?!?! so I called the council, now Goymour have a little list to be getting on with? so I will sit and wait. .

Really strange thing is this Goymour were really nice friendly before we moved and now after they talk to me like i\'m nothing. I have been told to shut up they are rude, tut and sigh down the phone and are very argumentative no need to be nice now they have my money! they keep offering me a section 21 if I want it???

I have had and I still have a lot of surgery to be done before I can return back to work and when I do I don\'t intend to stay here!!

over all I have found this company so very poor.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Goymour Homes Bury St. Edmunds! To leave a new review of Goymour Homes Bury St. Edmunds, please click the link below !
Write a review for Goymour Homes Bury St. Edmunds