May 16,2013
May 16,2013
Although Black Katz were great for finding us flats to view, it was when a flat had been chosen that problems started to arrise. When we first started searching with them, we gave them the date range that we were able to move within. Each property that we were shown was within this range and as were shown round each one, I noted down the details, price, availability, etc. We decided on a property that we really liked, and put down the money when requested. It was after Black Katz had our money that suddenly details changed. Only when we came to sign the agreement was it that we discovered that the property wasn\'t available for nearly two weeks after the latest day we had given for our moving range. Of course, we confronted them about this, upon which they claimed this was the date they had given. I protested that I had noted down the date the agent had said (multiple times) and it was when they said I might have made the mistake that I knew I had been lied to. I could see the property on the board in their offices with the later date written on, which the agent would have seen, everyday he was in the office. The difference in date was going to cost us a lot more in storage costs and extra rent, but Black Katz made no offer to reduce fees or compensate for THEIR mistake. I was given the impression we had only been told that date we wanted to hear so that they could let the flat quickly.
We really liked the flat and had to decide wether a lying letting agency was going to let us stop us living in a place we wanted so much. We made the extra arrangements, went through the extra hassle and it was worth it, we really like living in the flat.
Black Katz made me feel like I was dispensable, that we would just have to deal with their error if wanted the place, because there would be someone else who would take our place if we didn\'t. They offered to refund us the money we had already paid if we wanted to leave, but did not seem to care that we had been given incorrect information and even had the cheek to claim that the error was ours. Bad show.
Don\'t lie to your clients and if it was truly a mistake that causes them extra hassle, make an effort to show you\'re sorry.
By: Nick
May 07, 2014
We got a very good first impression of Blackkatz and without a doubt we did pay the first deposit, After that the hell on earth started, the price went up, we where given a contract that did included fees we never been told, The administration Lady was the absolutely worst, she did harass us, change the deal, started to push us in a way that mad us feel like there might be something dodgy going on, and yes there was, the flat was still on advert so I would not be surprised if there is a lot of people in the same position as us paying and getting let down, she is also extremely rude and did even call us “people like you” when we no longer felt like dealing with them cause of the bad service, lies, lack of customer service, knowledge of her job. She also had the courage to insult us verbally in a very discriminating way witch is unacceptable by my opinion.
Regarding our deposit, we never saw it again and probably never will.. I do understand that they all get a commission but this is more like a rip of, I would never recommend them, save your self from a lot of problems… Use a reliable letting agent.
They are as simple as it sounds thieves so hold on to you money!
By: andrew
May 20, 2013
I am sorry that you have felt the need to complain, we work very hard at customer service which is why we get so many good reviews. I can assure you that we would never deliberately mislead any person. Please can you provide the address of the property in question and we will look into matters urgently. We look forward to hearing from you and again our apologies. Regards,

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Black Katz Camden West Central Office! To leave a new review of Black Katz Camden West Central Office, please click the link below !
Write a review for Black Katz Camden West Central Office