Properties Glasgow - Infiniti Properties
May 16,2013
May 16,2013
Shepherds took over the management of our industrial units from previous agents and then completely changed the way the communal charges were made. They went from an end of year statement to a quarterly in advance statement. On the new charges were unexplained amounts that run to a couple of thousand pounds (split between tenants) and also marked as potential. So in other words, they want to charge money for things that haven\'t happened and may never happen.

Despite several requests for quotes and estimates to justify these charges they have been silent. The only response they give to questions is to make threats of a legal nature. While I came to an arrangement on the payment of communal charges (monthly rather than quarterly) they are difficult to deal with, aggressive in tone, insensitive to fragile businesses and overall quite unpleasant to deal with.

They have changed my relationship with my property from one of enjoyment and pleasure to one of great displeasure and I am seeing to sell on my lease as soon as I can. They are not nice, end of.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of J & E Shepherd Office 1! To leave a new review of J & E Shepherd Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for J & E Shepherd Office 1