May 16,2013
May 16,2013
I approached Bourne to act as my agents as they were a new company trying to establish themselves and I was very impressed by them when they came to value my property and discuss the sale. The valuations were correct and the advertising excellent. When Gemma took on the sale she actively pursued selling my property chasing people who would not normally consider my type of property and in the end it was a person who has disregarded the country cottage style in their searches who eventually bought the property - all because Gemma had convinced the buyer \'it was worth looking at\'.

Regrettably the sale proved not to be as simple as expected however Gemma continued with the buyer and after a few fraught months we successfully closed the sale.

Would I use Bourne again? Without doubt I would use them to sell me property and I would also be very happy to buy through them. I should add that all the staff are very friendly, you do not feel that you are only a number on the books, you actually feel that they care.

I highly recommend them, especially the Alton branch and Gemma Miller.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Bourne Estate Agents Alton! To leave a new review of Bourne Estate Agents Alton, please click the link below !
Write a review for Bourne Estate Agents Alton