May 15,2013
May 15,2013
I registered a fault with the hot water cylinder and a fault with the fan. I also reminded My London Home I have been waiting for a replacement dining room table for 6 months since I moved in (the table has been in pieces on the floor). The two faults I reported were rectified very quickly and I was very pleased with that response. However I have not heard anything back about the table.
When I moved into the property, the property was not ready for a tenant to move in despite myself agreeing to delay the move in date so they could get the property ready for me. The flat had not been professionally cleaned (food stuck on the kitchen surfaces and splash back tiles), rotten food stuck in a broken waste disposal which smelled, the flat stank of smoke despite it being a no smoking property with over 30+ fag butts on the balcony floor, there was mold on the bathroom ceiling and walls (which took me a whole day to bleach clean and remove), shower extractor fan did not work (which I rectified myself by replacing the fuse) and I cannot describe the state of the loo brush (the agent told me I could throw it away). The glass dining room table was in pieces with only 3 legs attached which I had to fully dismantle myself before my 2 year old son could visit (it was dangerous due to the fact it could topple and land on my son). I also did not receive a key to my own mailbox for 4 weeks proving difficult to contact service suppliers. Finally I can\'t get broadband installed due to the phone line holding an MPF status (I asked My London Home to find out who owns the line by contacting the previous tenant but they never got back to me). The agent showing me the property on my move in date was very embarrassed at the state the property was in but despite the promises to put things right, all that was resolved was the waste disposal was replaced and they sent an engineer round to re-silicone around the bath (not to sort out the mold???). In general My London Home do not provide a professional service and seem to operate by leaving outstanding actions long enough so the tenant gives up on trying to get issues resolved.
By: Steven
Aug 29, 2013
Thank you for your positive feedback, Lee and the points that you raise. I am sorry you did not receive a 5* service. Despite winning many awards we are continually strive to improve and improve so your comments will be taken on board. Thank you for using MyLondonHome and I hope we can help again the next time you need a central London estate or letting agent.

Steven รขโ‚ฌโ€œ

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of MyLondonHome Westminster London! To leave a new review of MyLondonHome Westminster London, please click the link below !
Write a review for MyLondonHome Westminster London