May 16,2013
May 16,2013
Kay is the property manager for the apartment I have been renting for 2 years now. My experience has been very good, I am very happy with the service I have received from Kay, her team and Rushbrook & Rathbone.

I have been able to contact Kay whenever I have needed, she is available by phone or by email, my preference has been email due to my long working hours. Kay responds to my queries on the same day and if she was away then a member of her team would pick it up. I know I can rely on Kay to sort things out and this has made my renting experience a pleasure.

When the washing machine was blocked, an engineer was sent round the next day. The service is very efficient. I would recommend Rushbrook & Rathbone\'s services.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Rushbrook & Rathbone Limited Office 1! To leave a new review of Rushbrook & Rathbone Limited Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for Rushbrook & Rathbone Limited Office 1