May 16,2013
May 16,2013
I had really bad experience with this agency. Already during viewing I had really bad impression as agent came for meeting late and with no keys from property making me wait another 20 minutes on the street while he went back to collect it from the office. Not to mention his overall look which was far from elegant. Further it turned even worst as my landlady have been asked to make statement about my financial situation which she does not know nor she has interest in it. Strictly confidential financial details of lease we were negotiating were passed to my business partner affecting my negotiations of prices with supplier. Also agency did credit check on me without my approval or signature. Avoid!!

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Wallakers Office 1! To leave a new review of Wallakers Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for Wallakers Office 1