May 16,2013
May 16,2013
I honestly can\'t say a single good thing about this estate agent.. first of all the fees they quoted turned out to be wrong.. before we signed anything we were told in the branch that the fact I was on a temp to perm contract would not be an issue then my fiancie and I were told that we would have the keys by the friday and we should inform our current landlord, so we did. We were then told that the landlord had changed his mind just a week before moving in that whereas on the property information it had stated "furnished or non furnished2 we had requested NON furnished the landlord had changed his mind.. so we had to keep all the furniture, we said we could perhaps take the furniture but don\'t want the bed as we have just bought a brand new bed.. after a few days and many phone calls we were told the landlord had agreed to take the bed. We actually are supposed to pick up the keys in 2 days time and have just been informed that as I am on a temp to perm contract my salary cant come into it (im on 16k, as if my fiancee, on rental of £595) so now we are being stung for another £50 and having to find a guarantor. TWO DAYS before we are meant to get the keys! If this does not go through by the saturday I will then have to register for homeless! I previously worked for an estate agent for 8 years and this lack of service is disgusting!! £125 PLUS £25 vat for tenancy agreement, £25 PLUS £5 tax for admin, £90 PLUS£18 tax for checkout, one month in advance PLUS one and a half months rent security deposit so 2 and a half months rent in advance! Total fee of £1896.. and we have had to phone them and go into their office every single day chasing them up for this! I would NOT recommend Coalters in any shape or form!! AVOID!!!!!!!
Be truthful about the fees and stop changing them from day to day.. stick to what they say and stop changing their mind from staff member to staff member.. don\'t tell prospective tenants that temp to perm contracts wont affect the lease when it does.. don\'t give a tenant a move in date and tell them to inform their current landlord of the move in date then 2 days before your meant to get the keys say that things arent going through and they might have to stay in their current house longer.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Coalters Office 3! To leave a new review of Coalters Office 3, please click the link below !
Write a review for Coalters Office 3