May 16,2013
May 16,2013
This company and I use the word loosely is a joke!!! Do not ever use them Anthony Morgan, Morgan fox whatever they want to call themselves these days. As a management company useless never bother with you if something is broken and as a letting agency steal your money and don\'t bother to protect your deposit I have been told for a FACT Morgan fox is under investigation as a lot of people are going through this. Will try to tell you a heap of lies but clearly has no idea how to run a business as the lies are so ridiculous they are almost funny, cause us sooooooo much stress I hope this guy gets what he deserves..... We also know his house address and will happily apply this when the police come knocking.....
Give my money back
By: Nel
Jun 28, 2013
I am also taking him to court, as he keeps telling us the money he owes us is in the post. Well its been sent and lost in the post for half a year! Do not go near Darren Briggs or his company
By: Bessy
May 16, 2013
I received letter from Harlow Police yesterday:

"However we are seeking in progress this case in the very near future, and of course you will be uptaded accordingly."

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Anthony Morgan Office 1! To leave a new review of Anthony Morgan Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for Anthony Morgan Office 1